I am extremely happy to announce that I have received 700 LinkedIn followers today! This is a very good milestone for me because LinkedIn is one of our biggest platforms. I am a business blogger and professional services consulting company so my target market is on there. Moreover, I have written over 140 LinkedIn Pulse articles. This level of dedication and perseverance has spurred my growth. I have received a lot of growth from my Increasing Your Career Savviness article. Currently it has over 170 views. In addition, the Earned Value Management series has grown my following too. I have always loved communicating and writing so LinkedIn Pulse is right up my alley. Through this medium, I have provided a lot of insider knowledge and actionable steps to help my reader.
In the future, I will be sharing more insights on becoming a better professional or business owner. My next steps are to get to 750 followers, write more LinkedIn Letter posts exclusively for my LinkedIn followers and help more solopreneurs, small and medium-sized businesses assess business risks and streamline their time, money and projects.
Here are some highlights of me and my company, Phenomena Corporation:
- Seeking full-time or contract W2, 1099 and/or Corp to Corp senior, executive and consulting opportunities
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses
- 2X Amazon bestselling author
- Recognized and respected speaker http://carlarjenkins.com/speaking/
- Social media Influencer, LinkedIn All-Star with Klout score of 65.
- Big Data expert managing databases with over 1 billion county records
- Managed cost calculation loan origination project saving agency over $5 million in lender fees
- Discovered 6 new economic estimates with increased usage of primary economic data
- Open to remote and Washington, DC full-time opportunities if the client requires on-site work
- 15 years’ SAS and Big Data programming and administrative experience
- 10 years’ program management and project management expertise
- 10 years’ economics, statistical and business analyses experience
- Positive Change Radio show host: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missphenomena
- Project Management Minute Podcast https://soundcloud.com/carlarjenkins
- Business Blogger for PositivityChange.com and PM.Expert.
For more information about me
Subscribe to the Carla R Jenkins email list here:
Like the Carla R Jenkins Facebook Page
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.