Want to learn how to S.W.O.T. Away the Competition and Stand Out?
Career savviness is learned not taught. You learn through trial and error. After a while, you get the hang of things. This is not a one-time event. You have to continually stay current regarding your own skills and your industry. Whether you feel like it or not, you will have to reinvent yourself in order to keep working. This requires an easy to use tool to make the process easier. A personal SWOT analysis is just the tool to smoothly guide you from one career reinvention to another.
Everyone knows what a SWOT analysis is. This is a tool where you assess your business’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. However, do you know that you can apply this same tool to yourself? Yes, indeed! You can conduct a personal SWOT analysis. This webinar will teach you HOW! Join me Friday, June 9, 2017 at 8pm EST
Here are some reasons why you should conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Survival of the fittest: You need to know your weaknesses before your enemy does.
- Capitalize upon industry trends (opportunities)
- Learn where the market is going. You have to know which industries are contracting versus expanding.
In this webinar, I will teach you How to S.W.O.T. the Competition by
- What a S.W.O.T. Analysis is
- Creating a S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Why you should think about the external factors as well as the internal factors
- How often should you conduct a personal S.W.O.T. Analysis
Interested in s.w.o.t.t.ing away the competition? Then sign up here!