I am getting to end third quarter on a high note and start this fourth quarter even better!
Foci on Cloud Computing and Project Management
I am a techie and PMP certified project manager. This week my two foci will be on cloud computing and project management. I am thankful that recruiters are getting in touch with me. Furthermore, some recruiters are finding opportunities merging PMP and CCP licenses.
Closing Out the Third Quarter and Starting the Fourth Quarter
This week the third quarter ends and the fourth quarter begins. I have had a great third quarter building upon my receiving my CARES Act funding from the 2nd quarter. I have accomplished the following:
- Celebrating carlarjenkins.com and www.positivitychange.com 5th anniversary
- Massive Action getting picked up by Medium
- carlarjenkins.com 200K Alexa Internet
- Passed my Azure Fundamentals certification
- Twitter Smarter Twitter Chat Host
- Passed Oracle Foundations Associate certification
I will come into the fourth quarter strong. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled at www.carlarjenkins.com
- Carla’s Correspondence – carlarjenkins.com/mailinglist
- M. Project project management – www.bit.ly/pmprojectmail
- Positivitychange Post – positivitychange.com/mailinglist
AWS SysOps Administrator Training
I am making inroads towards passing my third Amazon Web Services (AWS) exam. I have learned a lot from Skillcertpro practice exam and ExamPro course. I will keep all of you posted.
Working on Online Store
I have been creating a lot of content as of late and will be putting some of it in my store. I know that Christmas is in the fourth quarter but I am not waiting until November to pump out new products.
If you cannot wait until the 4th quarter, shop my store at www.carlarjenkins.com/shop