LinkedIn ProFinder is a freelance community where professionals and companies collaborate on projects. I am accepting proposals and embarking on collaborating with other firms and professionals on LinkedIn ProFinder. I am still seeking professional networking and remote and Washington full-time opportunities if I must work in person. Furthermore, my primary objective is to be an asset and an exemplary cultural fit to any organization. Below is my promotional video advertising my skills:
Here are some additional details about me:
- Reside in Washington, DC
- Seeking professional networking opportunities
- Accepting remote and Washington, DC full-time opportunities if the client requires in person work
- Objective is to become an asset and an exemplary cultural fit to any organization
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses,
- 15 years’ SAS and Big Data programming and administrative experience
- 10 years’ program management and project management expertise
- Superior executive communication skills
- Frequent LinkedIn Pulse contributor
- Positive Change Radio show host: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missphenomena
- Business Blogger for PositivityChange.com and PM.Expert.
Visit my LinkedIn ProFinder profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/pro/carlarjenkins
Visit my professional website here: https://carlarjenkins.com/
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.