I have been invited to serve as a member of the George Washington University School of Business Customer Experience Program Advisory Council. Her term runs from August 2021 through August 2022.
I am very happy to contribute to this venerable program because oftentimes customer experience is an afterthought in professional development and higher education. However, a stellar customer experience is mandatory towards profitability, customer retention and customer loyalty. I have consistently delivered in the areas of IT, cloud and project management.
Here are some of her career highlights:
- Carlarjenkins.com Blog and LinkedIn Profile – Document IT, cloud and project management certification paths and exam prep resources. Provide expert analysis on how to increase competitive advantage through certification and work experience. Evaluate the return on investment of different certifications and how professionals can use certifications towards better career management.
- IT service delivery – Create ITIL 3 and 4 certification online courses, mentors ITIL 4 Foundation students and delivers in-person training
- Cloud Computing – Serve as a mentor for cloud computing students and professionals for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Project Management – Serve as Women in Project Management career mentor and delivers in-person and online Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) exam prep training
- Product Management – Create IT, cloud and project management career roadmaps to better assist professionals with long-term career planning.
I know first-hand how a professional certification can change a person’s career trajectory overnight. I will lend my personal insight and expertise to the George Washington University School of Business Customer Experience Program.
Interested parties who want to work with me may reach out to her at https://carlarjenkins.com/contact
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.