Google Analytics reports that my www.carlarjenkins.com visitor stays on my page for an AVERAGE 8 minutes and 5 seconds! That is a mighty long time. I am happy that readers are receptive towards reading my content and watching my videos. Content is king and it is important to deliver actionable information giving my readers small wins upon implementing my steps.
This 8-minute 5 second average session duration metric is a significant increase from the 6-minute average session duration during the summer . Having a loyal readership is one reason why brands want to work with me. The increase is attributed to these four factors:
- Embedding videos to accompany the articles,
- Introduction of the Morning Magnet series,
- Crossing the LinkedIn Pulse 200-article threshold and
- Receiving my first paid webinar partnership.
Want to work with me to increase your reach and conversion? Contact me at www.carlarjenkins.com/bookasession
Nearly everyone is saying that he is a social media manager or strategist. It can be confusing to any and all brands and businesses who want to work with social media influencers and experts. Don’t be because www.carlarjenkins.com has an 8-minute plus average site duration metric with a loyal, sophisticated and well-read audience.
I have mentioned average site duration because this is an essential metric that brands and businesses pay attention. Below are some definitions along with my site’s performance:
- Average session duration is the average time a person stays on your site.
- The typical average session duration is over 30 seconds. Any site getting over 2 minutes is exemplary.
- carlarjenkins.com average site duration is 8 minutes 5 seconds! That’s over three times the average. That can also convert into three times as many sales.
My primary areas are:
- Business – Operating three blogs and two online stores
- Project management – my PM.Expert blog and Project Management Instructor
- Change management – PositivityChange.com, positive change blog
- Personal branding – Amazon bestselling book, Expand Your Personal Brand
- Social media – Klout Score of 66, top 10% of all social media users
- Content Marketing – Medium top 10% blogger, Medium Member, Writer, Personal Branding Channel
- Economics and statistics – BA in International Economics
How Can This 8 Minute 5 Second Average Session Duration Help Your Brand and Business?
Four times the industry average means three times as many eyeballs! My audience seeing your business, branding and project management products and services means more conversions because it would have spent 8 minutes and 5 seconds watching your videos, read your sponsored ads and clicking your ad. These activities result in purchases which is what brands and businesses want.
Subscribe to the Carla R Jenkins Email List www.carlarjenkins.com
Like the Carla R Jenkins Facebook Business Page:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.