I am very happy to have passed my ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity exam. I would like to thank ISC2 for its One Million Certified in cybersecurity promotion. This promotion allowed me to become an ISC2 candidate for free and qualify for the free Certified in Cybersecurity exam voucher. I do know that upon getting endorsed that I will have to pay the $50 annual membership fee.
The exam prep resources that I have used to pass my exam are:
- Official Certified in Cybersecurity self-paced learning course – it also contains a pre-course assessment and post-course assessment
- Mike Chapple Certified in Cybersecurity LinkedIn Learning from my library card
CAUTION – The Self-Paced Online Learning IS NOT ENOUGH to pass this exam.
Confession – I have several years’ cybersecurity experience. I am a Microsoft Certified Cybersecurity Architect Expert. This certification is on the CISSP approved credential list. This means that I am not a novice.
- Get Certified, Get Ahead by Darril Gibson – I have used this to study for my CompTIA security+ exam. It has all of the ports, incident response lifecycle and cybersecurity policies that are on here.
- Professor Messer YouTube channel – It contains free security+ 601 exam prep videos and monthly 2-hour study sessions.
- ISC2 Certified in Cybersercurity Quizlet flashcards – even though I have not gone through all domains, there are a lot of flashcards that aren’t on both the pre-course assessment and the post-course assessment.
I truly want you to win and pass this exam! Getting any of these resources would help you!
Two More Exam Prep Tips
- The ISC2 mandates all of its certification exams be administered in physical testing centers. Even though PearsonVUE administers these exams, you cannot use onVUE, online proctoring to sit for your exam.
- Make sure that your name in the PearsonVUE matches your government ID. PearsonVUE also mandates 2 forms of ID. Here in the US, I use my state ID and social security number card.
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.