Today is Day 675 of 100 Days of Cloud. The title of this 25-day cycle is season of renewal because I have submitted my AWS Community Builder renewal application on April 28, 2022 and am working on my AZ-700 renewal while sitting for the SC-100 cybersecurity architect beta exam.
I am recommitting myself towards improving my health. I had to cancel my AZ-720 Azure Support Engineer beta exam because I was sick for 5 days straight. I am happy that I have completed the Learn to Cloud’s Cloud Skills Challenge on Easter Sunday to receive a free exam voucher.
- 4/17/2022 – Complete Learn to Cloud’s Build Azure Networks Cloud Skills Challenge for a free exam voucher
- 4/27/2022 – Started AWS She Builds CloudUp Solutions Architect Associate training program
- 4/28/2022 – Submitted my AWS Community Builder renewal application
- 5/4/2022 – Sat for SC-100 cybersecurity architect beta exam
In addition to these accomplishments, I am making serious headway regarding cloud jobs. Now people are coming to me. I am also grateful for the referrals coming my way because I do need a new opportunity like soon!
For May, I have some things that I want to clear as I go into summer!
- Land a full-time job and start working in the cloud
- Eenew my AZ-700 certification
- Attend the Azure Cloud Week and pass my AZ-305 retake
- Complete the CloudUp SAA Twitch sessions, score over 80% on a couple of Jon Bonso practice exams, get that voucher and sit for the SAA exam to renew my SAA
- Use my Learn to Cloud free exam voucher on either SC-300 or SC-400.
Clearing all of these things prepare me to pass my GCP Cloud Digital Leader and the CISSP (I am getting that $899 [I will save $1299. You never know in this economy!]) to apply for the CISSP exam.
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.