Happy July! Today is not only the first day of July but also the first day of the third quarter. I dare to have a way better July than June and second half of 2017 than first half of 2017. Now I know that June was no slouch because I earned my ITIL certification but this month I will take this and hit the ground running. I have already laid the foundation for dedicating July towards promoting my ITIL certification and service management proficiency. I will tell my story that most people don’t know which is that I started in IT project management before regular project management. That surprises many people.
Below are July 2017 goals:
- To have 5 paying clients (1 a week)
- Secure 5 interviews with employers and contracts
- Secure 2 contracts or jobs
- Increase my email list subscribers by 100 people
- Increase my online store sales
- Increase the Marketplace conversion
- Increase new sales from debuting a new product in carlarjenkins.selz.com
Like my Facebook page for all of the latest in business, content marketing, project management and social media here:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.