Friday, June 30, 2017 – As June 2017 comes to a close, I am documenting what I have accomplished this month. June has been transformative because I have passed the ITIL certification exam. To say that receiving my fourth certification is June’s highlight is an understatement. Receiving ITIL has opened up the floodgates from employers, recruiters and companies. This week when I mention that I have passed the ITIL exam, I have a recruiter from LinkedIn in my inbox and I have received an invitation from a high-level DevOps LinkedIn group. ITIL is an information technology certification. I do want to go is a more technical and computer-related direction. ITIL helps me accomplish this. Furthermore, I have not sit on my laurels. I have created my ITIL marketing video complete with an about me series video and how I use ITIL discussing all of the service domains. It is necessary that whenever I receive a new promotion or certification that I create a new marketing campaign because I have to get the word out. In July, I will devote this entire month towards promoting my new ITIL certification. Here are all of my June 2017 accomplishments:
- June 9th: How to S.W.O.T. The Competition YouTube Live webinar
- June 9th: Google Analytics 6 minutes 23 seconds average site duration
- June 13th: Unveiled new Phenomena mission statement
- June 14th : Unveiled new Phenomena vision statement
- June 21st : Used Lumen5.com to create a new vision statement video
- June 19th: Project Management Tip videos return
- June 25th: Passed the ITIL Certification
- June 28th: Debuted About Me : ITIL video
For more information about me and Phenomena Corporation email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like My Facebook Page:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.