I have rebranded my LinkedIn profile to magnify the importance of my problem-solving skills. These are important to highlight this. I am not waiting until March to do spring cleaning on my brand. I know that I’m a problem solver. I have displayed this trait for over 10 years in the areas of economic analysis, project management, change management and Big Data. Follow me on LinkedIn.
- CEO of Phenomena Corporation, a project management consultancy
- Chief Blogger of PM.Expert
- Have over 10 years’ project management experience
- Work in both the private and public sectors
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Licenses
- Consult with solopreneurs, medium-sized businesses and corporations towards saving money, increasing productivity and operational efficiency
- Chief Blogger of http://positivitychange.com/, a positive change management blog
- Named by Change Blog as one of the Top 21 Change Management Experts to Follow on Twitter (http://positivitychange.com/changeblog )
- Help companies manifest and manage positive change
- BA in International Economics
- Work as an Economist at the Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Conduct state and county economic analyses for microeconomics, macroeconomics, regional and transfer payments
Check out of my LinkedIn profile:https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlarjenkins/
Email me for business opportunities: email@example.com
Subscribe to my email list here: https://carlarjenkins.com/
Like my Facebook community:
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.