This blog post article was inspired by a very nice recommendation letter from Andrew Brown at ExamPro. One of the jobs I was interviewing for requested references. Initially I froze because all of my references were over 2 years old; and, I obtained so many more skills in these past two years.
Immediately I emailed people whom I worked with to request a recommendation. When Andrew sent me this nice letter saying that I was a subject matter expert, I smiled from ear to ear. I never thought that I was an ‘expert’. Beta tester yes but expert no. However, when I reviewed all of my accomplishments and the work that I put in, then yes I could call myself an expert!
Just in 2021 I accomplished all of these things:
- Passed my AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate exam
- Passed my SC-900 Security Fundamentals beta exam
- Accepted into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Community Builders Program
- Passed My Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 5.0 Scrum Master exam
- Passed My Certified Scrum Product Owner training
- Passed My AI-100 Azure AI Engineer exam
- Appointed to the George Washington University (GWU) Customer Experience Program Advisory Council
I mean these are some major accomplishments. Plus I have documented my journal to help others get certified.
I am still receiving business proposals and opportunities. If your company needs help managing its AWS, Azure and Oracle Cloud resources and infrastructure get in touch with me at www.carlarjenkins.com/contact
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.