Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 5:30pm, there will be an all-new Positive Change with Carla episode. We are nearing the end of the first 60 days of this cycle and it is high time to evaluate our progress. It is important to see how well you are performing. If you are underperforming, then the 60-day mark is a great time to reexamine your performance. Here are 10 things to review:
- Perform all of your responsibilities
- Learn the culture
- Meet with your management to gather feedback
- Invest in some easy wins
- Review the efficiency of company processes and procedures
- Continue to build relationships with your colleagues
- Visit other departments
- Evaluate boss and colleague feedback
- Continue to evolve in your new role
- Continue to attend training
Click here to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missphenomena/2016/02/25/60-day-checkup
For more positive change management tips to improve your personal and professional lives at
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.