Happy Friday everybody! And we are BACK with an all-new episode. This week I am delving deeper into machine learning.
I have attended the machine learning track’s AWS machine learning scholarship program Chime webinar because I have not been attending too many of those. Imagine my surprise when I learn that the AWS machine learning scholarship program is the very same one that I got accepted into last week. Who knew?
Well I did learn something new from the webinar. I learned that while anyone in the entire world who is over 18 years old is free to complete the machine learning program, only the top 325 participants will receive the scholarship. That means that it is important to get all of the answers right in order to move to the nanodegree phase.
Some more details:
- the AWS machine learning scholarship program closes August 4, 2022.
- You also have until November 23, 2022 to complete the ML Foundations course.
- Udacity will select the top 325 participants for its scholarships on December 6, 2022.
- The ML nanodegree program will open December 8, 2022.
- These 325 scholarship recipients will have until March 22, 2023 to complete the nanodegree program.
Of course, I will keep all of you posted on my Udacity AWS machine learning progress right here on www.carlarjenkins.com.
Join Carla's Correspondence!
Sign up to get our latest and greatest content by email.